- Shortcut to improving genetics in the herd.
- Commercial dairy producers: a) Increase rolling herd average. b) achieve increased pregnancy rates during times of heat stress.
- Increase the number of heifer calves born at the beginning of the desired show class.
- Beef producers can utilize OPU/IVF to improve or market the genetics in the herd.
- Utilize genomics (on embryo) to transfer or market only the desired embryos.
- Embryos are frozen for direct transfer.
- The ability to produce an increased number of offspring from genetically superior animals. It is possible to get between 78 to 156 heifers from 1 donor in 1 year!