We are now offering cat boarding at our location in Tunkhannock. We offer boarding for healthy pets and for pets with special needs and medication requirements.
We allow every visiting to have time to roam around the boarding room and take time to play on the cat tree and lounge around. So, we do have a few requirements for any cats who want to board at our clinic.
We require all cats to be up to date with the following:
- Rabies vaccination
- Feline distemper combo vaccine
- Feline Leukemia vaccine (with valid negative test)
We also require that cats are free of parasites:
- internal parasites
- negative fecal exam needed
- external parasites
- flea/tick preventative application required and no evidence of any fleas and ticks
- no evidence of any mites in ears or elsewhere
If your cat is not up to date on the above required items, we can help you get your cat ready for their visit at our full-service veterinary clinic.
Call us at (570) 836-5300 to find out more information, or to set up a time to drop off your cat for a visit.